Undergraduate Research Forum
Open to all students and faculty, the Undergraduate Research Forum brings together faculty and student researchers for collaboration, discussion, and problem solving. Each session will feature research tips and tricks, short presentations on research projects underway at SFSC, and time for discussion and collaboration.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Research Tips: Claire A. Miller, Librarian
- Featured Research: "Growth Factor Receptor Genes in Blood Vessel Formation, Cancer, and Alzheimer's Disease" presented by Dr. James Hawker
- Share out: attendees share their current research projects or intrests in a few words
- Collaboration and conversations: based on the Share Out, chat with other researchers to share ideas, suggustions, and encouragment.
Highlands Campus Library on the 2nd floor of Building Y in the Quiet Study Room.
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Highlands Campus Library
- Highlands Campus