- Group study rooms offer a table, chairs, electrical outlets, and whiteboard. Y208 also has a chalkboard.
- NO FOOD ALLOWED! Beverages with secure covers are allowed.
- Individual students can use the quiet study area (Y204) or reference area (just outside of group study rooms). Portable whiteboards are available to use in these areas.
- Individual students can only book a study room to participate in Zoom Class sessions. Individual students are limited to a total of 2 hours per day. Please see library staff if more time is needed.
- Groups of 2 to 4 students can book a study room. The person doing the booking must be in the room during the session. Any additional time must be booked by a different group member.
- All reservations must be confirmed within 2 hours of being made.
- Emails sent to an online.southflorida.edu address can be accessed within Brightspace.
- If you have trouble with the confirmation link, make sure you are using a supported browser and try opening the link in a new browser tab.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding