- Individual students can only book a study room to participate in Zoom Class sessions. Individual students are limited to a total of 2 hours per day. Please see library staff if more time is needed.
- Groups of 2 to 6 students can book a study room. The person doing the booking must be in the room during the session. Any additional time must be booked by a different group member.
- NO FOOD ALLOWED! Beverages with secure covers are allowed.
- Group study rooms offer a table, chairs, electrical outlets, and whiteboard. Y208 also has a chalkboard.
- All reservations must be confirmed within 2 hours of being made.
- Emails sent to an online.southflorida.edu address can be accessed within Brightspace.
- If you have trouble with the confirmation link, make sure you are using a supported browser and try opening the link in a new browser tab.
- Individual students can use the quiet study area (Y204) or reference area (just outside of group study rooms). Portable whiteboards are available to use in these areas.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding